- 6-7 Eggs
- Breakfast Sausage (i.e. Jimmy Dean Rolled sausage)
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Onions
- 1pk/tube Croissant Rolls
What you’ll need:
- 13 x 9 inch baking pan (or whatever size you desire)
- Skillet (medium-large)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a lightly greased pan, line the bottom of your baking pan with the of croissants. Bottom of pan should be covered to make a crust.
- Next, chop your onions and green peppers.
- Then, lightly saute both the green peppers and onions in a little bit of olive oil over medium-high heat. (cooking spray works the same)
- In the same pan, crumble and brown your sausage over medium-high heat. (do not remove veggies)
- Drain your sausage mix and let cool a bit.
- Scramble your eggs in a bowl (season to preference) adding cheese.
- Once cooled, spread the sausage mix on top of the layer of croissants.
- Then, pour your eggs on top of everything. Sprinkle extra cheese on top (optional)
- Last place pan in oven (uncovered) for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your desired preference.
**Please note: The amount of ingredients you will need will vary upon size of pan and number of people you will be serving.**